Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jillian!

Its Jillian's birthday today! That's right one of the Pretties Girls is celebrating a birthday so we are having a party! That's right, a virtual birthday party to celebrate the occasion. This time were are doing things a bit differently, we are having a blog hop! Woo-Hoo! The first Pretties Blog Hop! If you are starting here, please hop on over to the Paper Clip (our super new and awesome blog) to start. If you are joining my blog from Jacque's blog, welcome! I was asked to bring the streamers to the party so I decided to use the Stamp of the Month, Trim the Tree. Isn't she super cute?! Not only can she decorate a tree but she can help decorate for a mean birthday party! Thank you for stopping by, be sure to continue the Pretties Birthday Blog Hop by continuing on to Jessica D's blog! Oh, and if you can leave some birthday love for Jillian at her blog Ink, Stamp and Scrap, I know she would love to hear for you!
Stamps: Trim the Tree from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, DCWV Glitter Sweet Stack; Ink: E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, R37 Carmine, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

13 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! I love how she's holding that little streamer!! Happy birthday Jillian!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

BRILLIANT idea Jackie....how cute and fun is THAT!!

Jodi Collins said...

Awesome Jackie!! LOVE your streamer and your coloring on Sophia!!!

Teresa said...

Super pretty card- I love all the detailing!

Danielle L. said...

Very very pretty Jackie! Great idea with the birthday streamer and I'm loving all the pink!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Sweet card and LOVE the streamer..what an awesome idea! I am lovin this blog hop...too much fun!

Unknown said...

Very cute - great idea to use this Sophia for the streamers - Perfect! :)

Jillabella said...

ADORABLE!! This just keeps getting better and better. I love how she's putting up streamers, that could not get any cuter!! xoxoxo

Jami said...

How adorable - I love how you added the ribbon streamer!!!
hugs, jami

Laura lok said...

I have been a bad blog sister and haven't been to your site much. I have now updated you to be on my google reader list

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the streamers!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Diane said...

Terrific card, Jackie. What a great idea for her to hold the streamer! Genius!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin