Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some Colorful Snow!

Today I thought I would share another creation I made for a swap on SCS, this card was created for a Snowman Swap that was hosted by Heather (chris1josh2). I was lucky enough to meet Heather this past summer out our 'Ho Convention' and while I only got to hang out with the ladies for one day I had a blast! When Heather posted that she would be hosting a Snowman swap I just had to join! I had ordered several High Hopes Snowmen and had never gotten the chance to ink them up, so I knew this swap would be the perfect excuse to use some lonely rubber. This little guys name is Dapper Dan and I just love how chipper he is! I decided when I signed up for this swap I was going to have to use other colors besides white, when you think of snowmen you think of the color white, but I wanted to try something different. Instead I went for a holiday theme dressing Dapper Dan in red and green for the holiday season and using some of this fun glittery holiday paper. Such a simple card was a lot of fun to create, hope you like today's shared card, I know I had a lot of fun dressing him up for the holidays!
Stamps: Dapper Dan from High Hopes; Paper: Pure Poppy, Whisper White, DCWV Glittered Holiday Stack; Ink: C1 Cool Grey No. 1, BG10 Cool Shadow, G17 Forest Green, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Green Brads

3 comments:

Laura lok said...

great snowman

Anonymous said...

Hey you!!
I check your blog almost daily. I love your cards and this snowman is no exception!

Jessica Diedrich said...

So sweet Jackie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin