Saturday, November 29, 2008

There She Goes

I picked up some of these cute There She Goes stamp sets when the company first launched a few months ago, but for some reason I never inked them up. I have been following the company and they have a challenge this month to create a card and not only decorate the outside like we normally do but to also design the inside of the card. A task I don't complete often but I thought it would be a lot of fun to try, so I pulled out the stamp set 'Home is where the heart is' from There She Goes and got to work. Since I was going to create a 'Congratulations on your new home' I picked some browns and oranges to create a simple and sothing card. I wanted some simple lines and a good contrast between the colors I used. Hope you like today's creation, and stop by tomorrow for a Paper Pretties card to celebrate the December 1st release!
Stamps: Home is where the heart is from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, PTI Father Knows Best, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise; Ink: Summer Sunrise, Memento Tuxedo Black, E21 Baby Skin Pink, E33 Sand, YG09 Lettue Green; Accessories: Brads

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin