Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Layer?!

Two weeks ago Jules challenged the Pretties Girls to create a one layer card with score lines on it...talk about a challenge! I had the hardest time picking which stamp to use and then what to do with it. I finally decided on Angel Wings Sophia and framing her with some score lines and then finishing off the look with some pretty May Arts ribbon. The biggest problem I had with this card is I could not decide on how to color in Sophia, I ended up deciding to use my Copics for her hair and shin and color in the rest of the image using Shimmerz. I am loving these Shimmerz, if you hadn't realized yet, they add such a nice shine to any image, and they seem to work perfectly on this card. Hope you enjoy today's creation and be sure to check out the other Pretties Girls creations, they are sure to be wonderful as they are every week!
Stamps: Angel Wings Sophia; Paper: Kraft; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: Burgundy Shimmerz, Butter Cream Shimmerz, May Arts Ribbon, Scor-Pal

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! The ribbon down the side is just beautiful - great touch! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Beautiful Jackie! Gorgeous coloring and I LOVE the ribbon placement!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin