Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unity Addicts Challenge

Now normally the Unity Addicts challenge falls on a Wednesday but with Thanksgiving being on Thursday this week the challenges and Hip Hop have been changed. So today the Unity Addict Challenge was posted and the challenge was to create a 'Thank You' card using Red and White, so I decided to join in on all the fun! I went through all my Unity Stamps and decided to use one of the stamp sets I have yet to ink up, so today its all about Floral Fantastical, which I love! The whimsical flow of the images are just great in this set, and I took advantage of three of the many stamps included in this set. I sorted through all of my red copic markers and decided to pick three shades that I thought would compliment the card stock and the images themselves. Hope you like today's creation, I had a lot of fun joining in on today's challenge!
Stamps: Floral Fantastical from Unity; Paper: Pure Poppy, Whisper White; Ink: Whisper White, R17 Lipstick Orange, R37 Carmine, TR09 Chinese Orange; Accessories: Prima Got Flowers, Red Brad

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Jackie! LOVE these colors and stamps!!!

Laura lok said...

very pretty

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card!!!! Love the colors on this :)

Cheryl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin