Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thinking of You

I was going through my pictures today and found a few things I had yet to share! So today I decided to pick this tin I altered a few weeks ago with the intention of entering a Design Team call, needless to say I never finished the other two creations, but I did complete this one! I used one of my Whiff of Joy stamps to create this cute little tin, she is called Melinda and she is super cute! I used pink and blue copics to create the multitoned image. I love how her hair came out, the tones look really nice in her hair and I think it really works. Hope you like this little tin, I had a lot of fun creating it and adding little touches like the prima flowers and the ribbon boarder, all sorts of cuteness, and of course these stamps are adorable! Hope you like today's creation, be sure to come tomorrow I'll be posting my Hip Hop creations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LUV this, it's so creative. If I could add one thing I'd add some pearls in the centers of the flowers. Hope this is okay to share? I truley like it so much I just thought it would really shine with some bling.

GR8 JOB! I'd say it's TOTALLY DT quality! Good luck;o)

Jessica Diedrich said...

So sweet! I really love Whiff of Joy stamps... I think I need some!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!!

Laura lok said...

very cute

Blog Widget by LinkWithin