Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pretties Wednesday!

Two weeks ago Jackie P. issued the Paper Pretties Girls to create a card with a scored background and I am thrilled about it! It means I get to use my Scor-Pal which I absolutely love, it makes scoring so much easier. I decided to use my Angel Wings Sophia since I haven't been able to all month, its been so hard not to grab this little cutie and ink her up! So without further ado, I give you Angel Wings Sophia in all her scored glory. To add more shine I used not only my Butter Cream Shimmerz but also this super pretty May Arts Sheer Ribbon. She looks so peaceful, hope you like today's creation and be sure to check out the other Pretties Girls creations, they are wonderful, as always. Oh! And if you have yet to check out the Paper Pretties store and the massive 75% off everything in the store sale (excludes Paper Pretties stamps and Swarovski crystals). So get shopping if you haven't gone yet, its a huge sale!
Stamps: Angel Wings Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey Periphery DP, PTI Cream; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B23 Phthalo Blue, E00 Skin White, E71 Champagne; Accessories: Shimmerz Butter Cream, Scor-pal, May Arts Sheer Ribbon, Binder Clip

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SO awesome Jackie!! LOVE the dp on this and the clip is perfection!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Jackie!!

Danielle L. said...

Beautiful card Jackie! Love the scoring, layout and shimmer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin