Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shake Your Tail Feathers

This week I got the chance to play along with the Wednesday Challenge in the Unity Forum and I had a blast! I really do enjoy card challenges, they make me think of new things to do, plus if its a company sponsored one I use more of my stamps! So when this challenge to create a child's card using Primary colors was posted I jumped right on board! I pulled out my Hey Chick stamp set and got to work coloring these adorable little birds! It was the first time I got the chance to ink up this set and I am loving the results, I will definitely be using this stamp set again soon, its just so cute! I also love to use this type of bow, you start off making a bow as you would normally, but instead of cutting the ribbon even on both sides, you adhere the bow to the card and run the other leg of the bow to the end of your paper. I've tried this technique a few times and I just love the results, no I did not see this some where, just did it one day. Well I hope you like today's shared creation. Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm off to watch my brother's football game...Go Vikings!
Stamps: Hey Chick from Unity; Paper: Pacific Point, Pure Poppy, DCWV Nana's Nursery DP; Ink: B05 Process Blue, R08 Vermillion, Y15 Cadmium Yellow; Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin