Monday, November 24, 2008

Going Askew

I can not believe that the last Pretties Weekly Challenge was PWC number 29! Its just crazy how many excellent challenges Danielle has put together for everyone and this week is just as amazing. This weeks challenge is to follow another great sketch, which I added below.When I saw this sketch I had to pick up my Pretties images and go to town, I decided to create a card using the December Stamp of the Month, Sending You Love Sophia. There is still time to sign up so that this adorable girl can come to your door step soon, you have until the 30th at midnight to sign up, so get going. Be sure to let Christie know that I sent you on your way to enjoy these great stamps! I decided to use the color purple as my main focus using two different shades and some great glittery background paper. I thought it needed a little something so I added three purple dew drops to the bottom of the card. Hope you enjoy today's creation!
Stamps: Sending You Love Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Lavender Lace, Whisper White, DCWV Posies Glitter Print; Ink: BV02, C1, Eoo, E31, E51, R37, RV21, Y15, YR04; Accessories: Dew Drops, Spica Clear Glitter Pen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS Jackie!!! I love your coloring and the contrast is just beautiful! Love the bling too ;0)

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Jackie! LOVE your colors and dsp!! AWesome coloring too!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! Fantastic coloring!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

So cute!!!

Gabby said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love your coloring!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin