Friday, November 7, 2008

Little Tees!

A few months ago I signed up for a Little Tees swap hosted by Gabby on SCS and I took three spots. Today I thought I would share one of my creations for the swap, with the three spots I took one in each groups which were humor, naughty and nice. This card was my nice spot, I wanted to use a winter theme, but I also wanted to use some colors I typically don't use with winter so I pulled out a few plum colors and got to work. I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun creating this card, in fact I love all these cute stamps! I have a few more Little Tee creations I will be sharing with everyone soon, hope you enjoy them all! Have a great weekend!
Stamps: Little Tees and A Magic Christmas from Gina K; Paper: Whisper White, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon; Ink: Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Ballet Blue; Accessories: Metallic Purple Ribbon, Mavry Mega and Giga Scalloped punch

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so cute!! I love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How sweet is this? Super cute, Jackie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin