Friday, November 21, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover

Yesterday was Thrursday, so you know what that means! Unity hosted Hip Hop Thursday and of course there were two great challenges issued by Jeanne for us to play along with. The first challenge was to create a square card so I decided to use my new November Kit of the Month set that recently arrived in the mail. So far I am loving this set, it has so many cute parts to it, I mean whats not to love! The second challenge was to create a card with snow on it, so I decided to use the holiday bundle I purchased from Unity a few weeks ago, and I just love this little stamp! Its called Sleigh Ride and it is of so cute! I think from all the stamps that arrived in the bundle this is my favorite, but they really are all great! Hope you liked my Hip Hop Hangover post, I know that these challenges are a lot of fun for me, so if you have yet to play along what are you waiting for! Hip Hop happens every week at Unity and in the SCS Unity Members Forum, beginning at 10am CST and ending at Midnight, you'll love it!
Deer Square Card - Stamps: Enjoy Your Story....Laugh from Unity; Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White; Ink: Pacific Point, Memento Rich Cocoa, Soft Sky, B05, B21, E21, E33, E47; Accessories: SU! Large Oval Punch
Sleigh Ride Card - Stamps: Sleigh Ride from Unity; Paper: Whisper White, Snow DP, Soft Sky, Memento Tuxedo Black; Ink: B05, B21, E21, E33, E47, R08, YG09; Accessories: White Sheer Ribbon

14 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously! how CA-UTE are these cards!!!!!

chickadee3357 said...

The little deer are so cute! And I love your snow card! Awesome job!

Eva said...

I just love your cards...they are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Great cards Jackie! The deer are adorable! :)

Shemaine Smith said...

really cute cards! You do great work!!

Sara Henton said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the card especially with the deer

FibreJunky said...

I think that sleigh is my favourite from that bundle, too. Or maybe it's the trees?? Or the reindeer?

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are so sweet!!!

Dawn M said...

cute cards!

Amy said...

Love what you did with those deer..they are so sweet!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Laura lok said...

totally adorable

Gretchen said...

Oh These are gorgeous! I really like the deer card!

Jacqueline said...

Love these two cards!!! Adorable!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin