Sunday, December 30, 2012

Riley Calendar Page

Today I am sharing with you a calendar page I created for my yearly calendar with my group of friends. This is the second year that we each created pages for two months out of the year for the group and sent them to the others. It is an excellent way to get a fun and unique calendar since we each have a different style.

I created the April and June months this year, and my June calendar page uses the adorable Seaside Sophie! I picked up this stamp at my LSS and I just love her, she is so much fun and she was a blast coloring! I think she looks darling in this pink bathing suit with this fabulous big hat on her head and of course she is building a sand castle.

I also am entering this cutie into the current Riley and Company Challenge - Anything Goes. I wish I got the chance to play along in more of the the Riley Challenges this year, but maybe I can play along with the challenges more next year. Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed my calendar page! Have a great day!
Stamps: Seaside Sophie from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Rich Razzelberry, Bella Blvd DP; Ink: E31 Brick Beige, E50 Egg Shell, E18, E35 Sand, Y13, RV13; Accessories: Calendar Sheet

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Jackie, this is so cute! Happy New Year, sweetie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin