Saturday, December 8, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge - Masculine!

Good morning stampers! Today we kick off a new challenge Drunken Stampers! This weeks challenge is to create a "Masculine" project!
For my card I used this adorable stamp from Taylored Expressions called Polar Pete! I love this little guy, and I paired him with bits of teal and red for my card. I thought it was perfect for the upcoming winter season, plus he is just too darn cute!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Polar Pete from Taylored Expressions; Paper: Whisper White, Teal; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, R81 Rose Mist, RV66; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, MFT Die-Namics Icicle Border, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Jackie!
I love that polar bear image!!

Unknown said...

replica bags buy online replica bags from korea next replica bags cheap click here to read replica bags gucci

Blog Widget by LinkWithin