Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Bingo!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Bingo challenge which means we challenge you to create something following one of the lines in the below Bingo board!
 
For my card today I created my card based on the center line of the far left that reads - "Flower", "Red & Green", and "Ribbon"! I decided on the fabulous image Flower Pocket 4, I just love these flowers that Jodie did, they are all so pretty. I wanted to create a fun but pretty card that could work as a holiday card and just and every day card too.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day
Stamps: Flower Pocket 4 from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, MME DP; Ink: Y17 Golden Yellow, RV29 Crimson, YG09 Lettuce Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

find out replica bags wholesale this article replica bags louis vuitton click here for more 7a replica bags philippines

sisan said...

best replica bags c62 n9t95o8d15 best replica designer f09 i2r32p0n26 replica bags y62 g1p48l2k92

Blog Widget by LinkWithin