Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Bingo!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Bingo challenge which means we challenge you to create something following one of the lines in the below Bingo board!
 
For my card today I created my card based on the center line of the far left that reads - "Flower", "Red & Green", and "Ribbon"! I decided on the fabulous image Flower Pocket 4, I just love these flowers that Jodie did, they are all so pretty. I wanted to create a fun but pretty card that could work as a holiday card and just and every day card too.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day
Stamps: Flower Pocket 4 from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, MME DP; Ink: Y17 Golden Yellow, RV29 Crimson, YG09 Lettuce Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin