Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Anything Goes Challenge, always fun!

For my card today I created my card using this adorable image, Candy Cane Bear. I used these darling patterned papers from My Mind's Eye and paired with with these great red and green colors. I also bumped up the main image and the background layer too. I added this great crochet trim and some self adhesive pearls, I think it really finishes it off.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered in the following challenges: ATCs With Attitude - Anything GoesChocolate Coffee & Cards - Clean and SimpleDilly Beans Challenge - Layers and Pop Dots.
Stamps: Candy Cane Bear from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Gable Green, MME DP; Ink: E15 Dark Suntan, RV29 Crimson, R83 Rose Mist, E53 Raw Silk; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Crochet Trim

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jackie this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joanne said...

Really great card Jackie, love the layout and the adorable image! That bear and his candy cane are soooo cute! It's perfect for our Clean and Simple challenge at CC&CC! So happy to have you play along, aloha, Joanne.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin