Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fun 'n Flair Inspiration!

Today I am sharing with you a fun Christmas tag I created using the adorable Fun 'n Flair Christmas set Miss Shayla at Christmas Time. I love how much fun this stamp set is to work with. I pulled Kraft for my tag base and layered red card stock, designer paper, and more kraft paper with this fabulous Christmas sentiment. Plus I added this adorable kitty! It is so much fun to color in this darling kitty.
Are you all ready for Christmas? If not, there is still plenty of time, and making personalized tags are always a nice touch on any Christmas gift!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH my Goodness....soooo sweet! Just look at that adorable little kittie head!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin