Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dare to Be Sassy Challenge - DTBST #154!

Today is Thursday, which means that it is time for another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #154! Our challenge this week our challenge is 'Let's Celebrate', create a project for any type of celebration!
For my card today I used this super sassy image Sassy Reindeer. I had SO much fun with this card. I have been playing along with the current JC Penny 'button' giveaway where you pick up little buttons from your local store and enter a code on the back to their website for possible prizes. Since my card was going to be a Christmas card and I was using one of our super fabulous Christmas Sassy images I thought this button would be the perfect touch. I also used this darling reindeer punch that I was given as part of my Christmas gifts (an early one!) to create a border that matches the image too! If all of that wasn't enough I decided to play along with the current Color Throwdown Challenge too, #221 - Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Gumball Green! Be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!

This card was entererd into the following challenges: Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Anything GoesFresh Brewed Designs - ChristmasColor Throwdown - #221.
Stamps: Sassy Reindeer from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug North Pole DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E18 Leather, R29 Lipstick Red, YG09; Accessories: Pop Dots, JC Penny Button, Fiskars Reindeer Punch

5 comments:

Kate said...

Cute. Love the button.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is so cute! Love the paper and that button is awesome.

Kathy said...

So cute, love the sentiment you've used here and the fun reindeer border punch.

Star said...

This is so adorable! Love the colors, the punches, and that is my favorite JCP button! =D

xx Star

Marilyn said...

Very cute! Great image and that paper is smokin'!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Marilyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin