Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Craft Sentiments Designs Inspiration!

Today I am sharing with you a bit of inspiration featuring a fabulous stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs! I wanted to share a fun Christmas card, this time using this fun Santa!

I had so much fun with this card, I just love the rich colors in this paper and I pulled those shades into the image. I just love the sparkle that seems to be in this images eyes, Santa's - Wish List! I also pulled the golden shades into the card by adding this bit of ribbon and these self adhesive pearls. I really do love how this turned out and I hope that you enjoyed it too!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out what the other designers create from these amazing stamps! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Hooked on Craft Challenges - ChristmasLollipop Crafts - Happy HolidaysPaper Playtime - Christmas Colors.
Stamps: Santa's Wishlist from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Evergreen, KaiserKraft DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, R27 Cadmium Red, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, Y35 Maize, G09 Forest Green, E51; Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls, Grosgrain Ribbon, Scalloped and Regular Square Nestbabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin