Saturday, December 15, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspriation!

Today I am sharing with you a bit of inspiration featuring a fabulous stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs! I wanted to share a fun Christmas card, this time using this darling girl!

Today I decided to work with this gorgeous little girl stamp, Candies and Bauble! I wanted to create a Christmas card that used non-traditional colors and I think pinks, teals, and yellows certainly do just that. These colors are so soft but also have a great pop. I used lots of layers as well on this card and off centering most of the items as I went along.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out what the other designers create from these amazing stamps! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!

This card was entered into the Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Holiday Spirit.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. I love that image.

I hope you have been doing well. I miss talking with you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin