Friday, December 7, 2012

A Freebie at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

Today I am sharing with you a bit of inspiration featuring a new FREEBIE digital image from Crafty Sentiments Designs! Yes, you read that correctly! Today we are posting a FREEBIE! Be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog to pick him up, you don't want to miss out!

I had so much fun with this card, I just love the rich colors in this paper. I pulled the kraft tones and the dark chocolate out of the designer paper for the layering. I also used these fun blue shades and a bit of teal colors for the main image.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out more samples from this cute digi! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Snowy the Snowman from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Echo Park DP; Ink: B41 Powder Blue, BG10 Cool Shadow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Rick Rack, Jolee's Snowflake 3d Stickers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin