Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Holiday/Winter!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a holiday/seasonal challenge, in this case Christmas/Winter!

For my card today I decided on the fabulous winter image Winter Birds - Friend. The winter bird collection is so darn cute and fun, I love seeing it used this time of the year and the blue and browns compliment each other so well. I used this really nice paper from Bo Bunny, perfect for the winter.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Card Crafters Circle - Anything GoesDilly Beans Challenge - Winter.
Stamps: Winter Birds - Friends from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Bo Bunny DP, Light Blue; Ink: E15 Dark Suntan, BG, B14 Light Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities, Twill

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Jackie, your card is darling. Such a cute image. I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. Happy New Year! :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, so sweet! Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin