Saturday, December 22, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge - Eat, Pray, Love!

Good morning stampers! Today we kick off a new challenge Drunken Stampers! This weeks challenge is "Eat, Pray, Love - Food"!
For my card I used this adorable stamp from Simply Betty Stamps, Candy Cane London! Christmas is almost upon us and I can't wait. I have most of my wrapping finished and all my gifts for the holidays, plus I am finally mailing out Christmas gifts! Now if I only had a few more stocking stuffers I would be all set and ready to go. Okay...back to today's card! I used this fun Christmas paper from Pebbles called Welcome Christmas and pulled out shades from the paper into my main image. Plus no card would be complete without some ribbon and bling!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Holiday Spirit.
Stamps: Candy Cane London from Simply Betty Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Autumn Rose, Pebbles Welcome Christmas DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R81 Rose Pink, R83 Rose Mist, R85 Rose Red, E13 Light Suntan, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Labels Fourteen, 2 Way Glue Pen, Flat Back Rhinestones, Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin