Friday, December 14, 2012

Fun 'n Flair Designers Challenge - Winter Blues!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create a project with the theme Winter Blues.

My card today is featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps set Miss Shayla at Christmas Time, she is just so darn sweet and fun to work with. I love being able to dress her up, so I decided to paper piece her outfit in this pretty snowflake paper from Bo Bunny. I love the color combination of blue and browns really work so well with this image I think.

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Miss Shayla at Christmas Time from Fun 'n Flair; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Blueberry Tart, Bo Bunny DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R27 Cadmium Red, E18 Copper, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Organdy Ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sir, You really good writer.

Looks up greats! I enjoy because it is a nice and very effective article. Thank you, writer for writing like a nice article. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog. Looking for Ola Flowers? Visit Olaflowers.blogspot.com. There is always an occasion that requires flowers in everyone's lives. Find the best Ola Flowers today.

Thanks for this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin