Monday, December 3, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - PPMC68!

Welcome to our sixty eighth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too! This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Use Ribbon"!

One random lucky participant this week will win "3 Paper Pretties Digis of your choice". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PPMC68.

Now it is time to share with all of you our newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Today we are featuring two brand new images and a re-released set! I decided to use this adorable new image called Jules, he is wearing stripes and dots but I think that using more dots all around him is perfect! So I pulled out this darling ribbon and this fun dotted paper and got to creating.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My word....darling darling card! I still love those Paper Pretty Images....wow wow and fun fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin