Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun 'n Flair Present Inspiration!

Good morning! Today I get the chance to share with you a bit of inspiration I created featuring some of the fabulous stamps from Fun 'n Flair! If you haven't seen these stamps yet you are going to fall in love with Selina's amazing illustrations!

I have been having a blast with these stamps, they are a clear polymer and they give such a great impression when you stamp. For my creations today I decided to use this adorable present from the Miss Shayla at Christmas Time stamp set to create a fun Christmas card, that could easily be used for a Birthday card too! I used this fun star paper from Echo Park's Christmas line they released last year, the colors are just so much fun!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Creative Card Crew - StarCelebrate the Occasion - Christmas (No Red or Green).
Stamps: Miss Shalya at Christmas Time from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Light Pink, Echo Park DP; Ink: RV83 Rose Mist, BG; Accessories: Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities, Lace Trim

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super fun card - love love love the image and awesome colors! Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is a fabby creation. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Creative Card Crew this time.
Elaine aka Ellapu DT

Adrian said...

Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Rachel said...

Cute card! Thank you for sharing at Celebrate the Occasion this week! Rachel xxx

Unknown said...

Great color combo, I think I'm gonna try it! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love how you have showcased your image along with your fun color combo, too cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas (no red or green)" Challenge :)

Esther said...

Very nice Cas card!!! Pretty color combo!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin