Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stella Says Sketch Come to Bugaboo Stamps!

Today is the day! We reveal our first Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! When I heard that we were getting a biweekly sketch challenge on Sunday's I was thrilled, and then to find out that Stella is our "patron", I mean what more could someone want! I hope that you will join us in kicking off these new challenges, they are sure to be a blast!Our first sketch, is such a fun one, with a trio of images, some scallops, some layers, and plenty of room to play with what we have! For my first Stella Says Sketch card I used three of the adorable AVK Baby images, specifically AKV Baby Toilet Paper, AKV Baby Stroller, AKV Baby Blocks. I thought having these three similar images working together in these 3 squares would be perfect. I also had this adorable winter/love designer paper that I was so drown to that I thought would pair nicely with the pinks and blues I was working with.

Be sure to check out the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details! I can't wait to see your creations using this sketch! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: AKV Baby Toilet Paper, AKV Baby Stroller, AKV Baby Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow, Spring Rain, Blush, Pink Paisley Snow Day Snowball Fight DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV21 Light Pink, E13 Light Suntan, BG02 New Blue, Y35 Maize, N1 Neutral No. 1; Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin