Monday, January 30, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenge!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Cupcake Craft Challenges to create a card using the theme "Recycle Something"!

For my "Recycle Something" I decided to use this bag I received for my paper and pair it with this fun image, Bride 3! I really had a lot of fun working with this bag, not my usual thing, but I had a good time with this one. I hope you will play along with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Stamp and Create - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Bride 3 from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pink; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, R29 Lipstick Red, RV Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Tinsel Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin