Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inky Impressions Inspiration!

Good morning all it is time to share a bit of Inky Impressions Inspiration! That's right, today I have a creation to share with you using one of the fun stamps from the Inky Impressions Store!
For my inspiration post I made a gift card holder in the shape of a tag, it can easily be added to any gift as a bit of an additional goodie. I used one of the newest images from Inky Impressions Lili's Chalkboard, this little lady is so stinkin' cute and I just love this sentiment so pairing the two together worked well! Not only did I enjoy using this image and super cute sentiment but I also used this fun Flower Heart Charm and some of these 4mm Flat Back Pearls - Sapphire! You totally need to go on a shopping spree to get all these goodies too!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope that you enjoy my creation for today and have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Fresh Brewed Blog Challenge - Something New (Charm, DP, Ribbon); My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Something New (Charm, DP, Ribbon); The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Chalkboard Lili and "Aww...shucks I forgot to remember" sentiment from Inky Impressions; Paper: Cream, Pretty in Pink, Spring Rain, My Mind's Eye Love Me; Ink: E00 Skin White, B34 Manganese Blue, R81 Rose Pink, E31 Brick Beige; Accessories: Pop Dots, 4mm Flat Back Pearls- Sapphire, Blue Seam Binding Ribbon, Silver Wire, Quickie Glue Pen, Flower Heart Charm, Nestabilities Labels Four Small

4 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card, cute image and super bp. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fab ‘n’ Funky this week. Happy New Year.

Pat xx

Tanya said...

You already know I love your cards but I wanted to leave you some love any way :)

Great job "partner" ;)

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image, colouring and card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Anne-Marie said...

Wonderful card, I'm forever forgetting people's Birthdays, so such a good card for me!!!

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week an the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin