Monday, January 23, 2012

PMS Digi Makeover Challenge - Winter Blues!

Today I have a fun and winter inspired Paper Makeup Stamps creation! I simply love all the of the Paper Make Up Stamps Fairy images, I have for years! My card today uses the super sweet Jane Fairy!

This stamp was part of the January release and she is just too darn cute for the sick season of the winter. Today I am playing along with the fabulous Digi Makeup Artists at Paper Makeup Stamps, and this weeks challenge is "Winter Blues". When I was deciding which image to use for this card I just had to pick Jane Fairy, because I know what it's like to be sick in the winter and feel awful.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, I so love these fairy stamps! I do hope that you join us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge, it is sure to be a blast! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Delicious Doodles Challenges - Winter Wonderland; Dilly Beans Designers Friday Challenges - Have the Blues.
Stamps: Jane Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps; Whisper White, Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate, Bo Bunny Snowfall DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, B00 Frost Blue, B97 Night Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, B24 Sky, B0000 Pale Celestine; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Scalloped Edge Punch, Vintage Seam Binding

7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love the blues and brown and the touches of pearls. This would make anyone feel beter.

Michelle VP said...

Can't imagine Jane not feeling much improved with that pretty paper, ribbon and pearls surrounding her! :) Love your card for this week's challenge!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooooh - so pretty!!! Thank you for joining our "have the blues" challenge at Dilly Beans. :)

riliska said...

So adorable. Love everything about this one.

Teri said...

Such a 'cool' card hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this time, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

She's a Color Queen said...

Blue from the flu! Super cute card! We are so glad to have you join us at the Dilly Beans Challenge this week.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card, the paper is simply gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us in our Winter Wonderland Challenge.

Claire, Delicious Doodles DT

Blog Widget by LinkWithin