Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes!

Good morning all, not only is today the day to share a new Inky Impressions creation, but you have to check out our new design team, plus I have news to share! I am now the Inky Impressions Designer Team Coordinator, woo hoo! Now on to today's Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is "Anything Goes"! That's right, it's totally your choice what you create and how!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up MaMaw Skiing! This lady just makes me smile, she is totally involved in her skiing, and has this adorable outfit to match! I used some of my Echo Park Winter Park designer paper and added these fun snowflakes with pop dots and rhinestones. I also used this seam binding ribbon that is really easy to work with.

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Bearly Mine - Anything Goes; Crazy Amigo Challenge - Winter; Digital Tuesday Challenge -Winter; Everybody Art Challenge - Snow; Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: MaMaw from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Red, Blueberry, Echo Park Winter Park DP; Ink: B00 Frost Blue, E00 Skin White, R89 Dark Red, YG63 Pea Green, B12 Ice Blue, R27 Cadmium Red, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, B95 Light Grayish Cobalt; Accessories: Pop Dots, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Blue Seam Binding

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awesome card and great color combo.

Unknown said...

Fab a licious card.. Mamaw is soo much fun!!! and love the papers

Congrats honey.. it is gonna be fun !! xx

Kerry said...

love your card, so sweet.
Kerry

Jackie said...

Fabby card, love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time, good luck. Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Love the combination of colours

Joanie Mc said...

Oh, I fell in love with MaMaw. It was love at first sight. I sent my closest friends a card I made and they have all called to say how much they loved it. Great job on your creation.

tinasflickwerk said...

a wonderful card!
I like it!

Lisa said...

Thank you for joining our first challenge of the year at Papertake Weekly with this sweet card Jackie :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin