Friday, January 20, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Turns 2 - Friday Challenge!

Bugaboo is celebrating two years! That's right, I can't believe that Bugaboo Stamps has been around for two years already, and we are going strong! All week long we are having challenges each and every day and giving away all sorts of goodies, you are going to want to play along! Today our challenge is "Use the Freebie Friday AND 3 Designer Papers"!For my creation today I used this adorable image Guineapig Birthday, isn't he just too cute! When I first saw this image I squealed, he makes me smile! I paired him with this fun designer paper form My Mind's Eye and I love how these 3 papers worked with him and I enjoy the layout as well.

I do hope you enjoy my creation today, be sure to head on over to the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and join us! Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes; Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Guineapig Birthday from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow, Rust, My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart DP; Ink: Y35 Maize, R08 Vermillion, E13 Light Suntan, E23 Hazelnut, E42 Sand White; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Scalloped edge Punch

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card the stmp is beautiful and the paper to.
Francy

sammi said...

Cute! Love the paper with the big dots!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute, love this image and the bg papers....

Cheryl First said...

Such pretty pinks and purples! I love this image....he's the cutest!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I never would had thought about those colors together and SOOOO love what you did....that's why I need paper packs to help me...I'm not bold enough to dive into unusual colors. Brilliant!

Ruth Little said...

I love this little stamp. Very nice card!

Thanks for joining us
Ruth DT for SDD

Katie Butler said...

I love your card. He is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping with Dragon challenge blog.

SAMARA said...

haha! Jackie this is SO cute! I like your papers so much. They are so joyful and wonderful and fresh! Thanks for sharing with stamping with the dragon! Luv Samara

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

Im just me - Marleen said...

wonderful card, thanks for joining the Stamping with the Dragon Challenge xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin