Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Turns 2 Blog Hop!

It's Birthday time Boys and Girls and not just any Birthday, but a Bugaboo Stamps Birthday! Do you know what that means?! It means tons and tons of Bugaboo fun! Today the entire Design Team and some fabulous guests are hopping through Blog Land and sharing some super fun Bugaboo Stamps creations! If you didn't arrive here from Chelsea's Blog, then be sure to head back to the Bugaboo Stamps Blog so you don't miss any of the fun!
For my Birthday creation I decided to use one of these adorable and spunky JJ images, this one is called JJ Tequila and Shoes - Birthday. I simply love this fun banner paper from My Mind's Eye and when I started looking for birthday paper I thought this would work and I love the way it came out. This tower of cupcakes is so much fun and super sweet, I even added a bit of red rhinestones to the top of each cupcake!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Blog all week long for all of the fabulous activities we have planned, Bugaboo knows how to PARTY! Thank you so much for stopping by, it's time to get hopping along, your next stop on the hop is Lynda! Enjoy your hop! This card was entered into the following challenge: Card Crafter's Circle - Happy Birthday!
Stamps:
JJ Tequila and Shoes - Birthday from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Sweet Blush, My Mind's Eye Love Me; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y000 Pale Lemon, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, B0000 Pale Celestine, R29 Lipstick Red, E13 Light Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Velvet Light Blue Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Circle Nestabilities

38 comments:

Lori said...

Love it Jackie! Great image and I love how you colored her!
Lori

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I swear I am missing images I have never seen and I'm a huge fan of JJ. Another one now on my wishlist! LOVE LOVE your card!

Janice said...

Not seen this image before either , but she's brilliant - as is your card, Jx

Chelsea said...

I love this image!

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

Love your card!!

Julie said...

This is super cute! Love JJ with her cupcakes! I already have this image and it's one of my FAVES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great image! Nicely colored as well

Cheryl First said...

I agree with you - that banner paper did work out great! I love this card, too! :0)

Sheri said...

Great card. love the image!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally fabulous card! Love your image and fun colors!!!

Linda

Min said...

Fabulous card Jackie!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Tammy Miller said...

Love this card very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

simply fantastic CAS card! Gotta love her!
Happy Birthday Bugaboo - I know I love you! ;)
Birthday hugs,
Karen C

wendy said...

great image...love JJ...awesome card

Christy Beans said...

great card - I like that you've used a solid circle to focus on that great image of JJ! +)

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card Jackie! Love what you did with JJ!

Laurie said...

So totally cute! Love the colors too! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Dunham said...

Great card!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jackie love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

happyscrapper said...

The color combo is fabulous. love it.
Hugz,
Christine Garner

Jodie Mackrell said...

love your JJ card Jackie! great job!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is sweet, great CAS card.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is sweet, great CAS card.

Jessie Lubyk said...

Fabulous card Jackie...have a wonderful weekend

Kathy said...

This is a great card. Love this Bugaboo image.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

ACK!!! I LOVE the cherries....PERFECT!!!! This is fantastic!!!

Melissa S. said...

Great Card Jackie. Love it. Great Hop today. Sorry it took me so long to get by. Hugs

In paper heaven said...

Fabulous little card. The image is wonderful.

Jenn Zeeb said...

Jackie, I love this card! I don't remember this image but its going on my wish list ASAP

Rene said...

Fabulous creation!! Love it!!

madaboutpooh said...

great card and i do enjoy the JJ images.

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, I love JJ!

Di said...

Love the JJ image. She's a hoot! Very cute card!

~ Barb said...

Love the red rhinestone 'cherries', very clever! And I love JJ too!

Sandy S said...

super sweet! love the card!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jackie, i really love this card..it made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

sammi said...

Fantastic card Jackie! Love how you used the huge heart!

Paul said...

That red circle certainly makes JJ pop! Awesome. Sorry I’m a bit late in hopping but it’s been a busy week. Best hop on now…
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Blog Widget by LinkWithin