Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring City Crafter Challenge!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with City Crafter Challenge challenge to use the theme "Save the Date"!

For my "Save the Date" I to make a calendar page! I am swapping calendar pages with a few friends, and I thought it would be great to make a bright and fun one using Ava Mermaid! I hope you will play along with us at City Crafter Challenge, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Heart Song Creations - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Ava Mermaid from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Red, Fishy DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV55 Hollyhock, B0000 Pale Celestine, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, G09 Veronese Green, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Seam Binding Pink Ribbon, Calendar Page

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin