Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Shape It Up!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to "Shape it Up", that's right, create a card any shape as long as it's not a rectangle!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Robinhood Christopher! Talk about adorable little boy, this image may be my favorite Inky boy, he just makes me smile! I had a lot of fun with my card today I pulled out my Heart Nestabilities Dies and went a little crazy with some ribbon and scallops, it was a blast! This little guy would make the perfect Valentine for your loved ones!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card has been entered in the following challenges: Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge - Love is in the Air; Just Tracys Craft Challenge - Love is in the Air; The Paper Shelter DT Call; Sweet Stamps Challenge - Red, Pink and White.
Stamps: Robinhood Christopher from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Autumn Rose, My Mind's Eye Love Me; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, E18 Copped, E42 Sand White, B04 Tahitian Blue, RV17 Deep Magenta, RV63 Begonia, G00 Jade Green, G05 Emerald Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Heart Nestabilities, Pink Tinsel Ribbon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Goreous card, I love the coloration ofthe stamp.
Francy

Dawnll said...

What an adorable image and design- how fun how you used the ribbon.
Thank you for sharing with us this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Jill said...

Great shaped card, beautifully coloured image, just a lovely card!! Thanks for playing along at Just Tracys. Jill

Shan said...

Jackie, your card is gorgeous! I love the lace you used and that image is so Sweet. I really need to get that stamp. lol. Heck who are we kidding... I would buy every stamp in Nicole's store if I could. lol. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Shannin

jonim52 said...

Jackie, I just love this image and all the details. Fun to see you here at Sweet Stamps. Thanks for joining us this week.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Cute image! What a lovely Valentine. Thanks for joining this week's blog challenge at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Oh Jackie sweetie this is adorable..
I have to agree he is my fave inky boy ( well along with deputy) xx

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Tracy's challenge.

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
Carex Universal Bath Bench with Back

Blog Widget by LinkWithin