Monday, January 2, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - CAS!

Welcome to our twentieth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

Now it's time for the Digi Design Team News! Cely Smith and Lisa Rasmussen have decided to step down from our Digi Design Team. We are sadden to see them go, but we wish them each nothing but the best with where their path leads them next. With their absence we have had the pleasure of adding two new faces to the Paper Pretties family! Please join me in welcoming: Billie Anderson and Cheryl First! We are thrilled to have you both joining us ladies! Also, please welcome back Lawren Fowlkes, Melissa Craig, Nancy Bush, Stephanie George, and myself!


This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Clean and Simple"! Just create any project that is CAS or Clean and Simple!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis (we have 2 this week!): Zaza Zumba Hippo and Simmons the Mouse!
ZaZa Zumba Hippo
Simmons the Mouse
For my card today I decided to use this fabulous and fun new image called ZaZa Zumba Hippo! Have you ever taken a Zumba class? I have and they are absolutely fabulous, so when I saw this image I just knew I had to use it! I paired her with this fun paper I recently got from Jelly Bean Soup and this fun red ribbon to pull out some of the darker colored flowers!

I hope that you enjoyed my creation for today, I had a lot of fun with this one! Have a great day!
Stamps: ZaZa Zumba Hippo from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Jelly Bean Soup Blossom Soup; Ink: B0000 Pale Celestine, V12 Pale Lilac, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, B00 Frost Blue, C3 Cool Gray 3, R08 Vermilion; Accessories: Pop Dots, Big Scalloped Oval Large, Chevron Red Ribbon, PTI Button, Purple Baker's Twine

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Jackie, she is just adorable decked out in her Zumba wear!! I love the floral background behind her! Great card!

leeteson said...

a8t70o2t12 x2h91z4r84 v3g12e8j96 f3u92j8o54 l6o70b8s31 w3l65h1g93

Blog Widget by LinkWithin