Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Heart You!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to "Heart You", that's right, create something using hearts!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Chatterbox Lili! I had so much fun working with this image, not only is she super cute and sweet, but she is just so sassy! I love her outfit and her spunk too, she's got it going on! I used this fun Crate Paper Paper Heart designer paper and all sorts of goodies from the Inky Impressions Store! I use this adorable Double Heart charm, I also used some loose pearls specifically baby pink and rosey pink, I really had a lot of fun with this challenge!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Anything Goes Challenge Blog - To the One I Love; SweetStamps Blog - Love; Tuesday Throwdown - So Charming (Use a Charm); Cupcake Craft Challenge - All You Need is Love; Stamp and Create - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Chatterbox Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Off White, Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Crate Paper Paper Heart DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, E53 Raw Silk, R37 Carmine, RV11 Pink, B32 Pale Blue, Y02 Canary Yellow, RV32 Shadow Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities, Vintage Seam Binding, Loose Pearls from Inky Impressions baby and rosey pink, Maya Road Heart Pins, Double Heart Charms from Inky Impressions, Quickie Glue Pen

10 comments:

Joey said...

Beautiful card Jackie, gosh she is so cute! love how you attached the charm. Joey x

Shan said...

Your card is super cute Jackie. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Shannin

Davi said...

So very pretty with the sweet image and lovely dp! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week :)

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft and good luck.
Hugs Louise xx

Unknown said...

Terrific card. Love the pearls and the DP you chose to go with that image. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Chris said...

Hi Jackie, what an adorable Valentine's card. So pretty. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

jonim52 said...

Hi Jackie, Fun to see you over here. Love the dangling hearts. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Steph said...

What a sweet image, love the colours you've used too! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

Dorothy S said...

This is such a cute card.
Good to see you - I think you are babitoons?

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,just love this to bits,bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cherylx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin