Monday, January 16, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Blue, White, and Silver!

Welcome to our twenty first Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Blue, White, and Silver"! Just create any project that is CAS or Clean and Simple!

One random lucky participant this week will win "3 Paper Pretties Digis of your choice". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PPMC22. Please be sure to link up your project at the bottom of this post!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis (we have 2 this week!): Marshmallow and Slip & Slide!
Marshmallow
Slip & Slide
For my card today I decided to use "Slip & Slide" and I had so much fun with this image! I used this fun winter paper and some Blueberry cardstock. I even used this fun white ribbon with tinsel edges, and my liquid pearls! I learned that I need to work on my liquid pearls a bit more, it has been a while since I used it, as I am sure you can tell.

I hope that you enjoyed my creation for today, I had a lot of fun with this one! Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenge: Gingerloft Challenge - Anything Goes; Dream Valle Challenges - Anything Goes; One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Slip & Slide from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Tart, DP; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, R27 Cadmium Red, E31 Brick Beige, R81 Rose Pink, B34 Manganese Blue, G12 Sea Green, E13 Light Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, White Tinsel Ribbon, Liquid Pearls

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Gosh.....this is sooooo darling and love the colors and sketch you chose. Wonderful card!

Cheryl First said...

Hehehe! This is SO CUTE! I love, love, LOVE that bg paper, Jackie! So pretty!

Marjo said...

Aww, what a sweet card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Anonymous said...

Oh so much fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft!
Hugs,
Karen C (Gingerloft DT)

melsanford said...

Such a cute card - fab image :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin