Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PMS Sponsors Creative Craft Challenge!

Today I have a fun Paper Makeup Stamps creation! I simply love all the of the Paper Make Up Stamps Fairy images, I have for years! My card today uses the super sweet Color Kid with Soup and Being in the Hospital! Plus, Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring the Creative Craft Challenge Blog, this week the challenge is "Anything Blue"!

This stamp was part of the January release and she is just too darn perfect and cute! I had so much fun going totally blue on this card, plus I found this great ribbon in my goodies and I thought it would go so well with these papers. Isn't this Color Kid adorable! If you don't have these image yet, what are you waiting for?!

I hope you enjoyed my card today, I so love these Color Kid images! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Color Kid with Soup and Being in the Hospital Wordart from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Best Designs I <3 America DP; Ink: E23 Hazelnut, Y000 Pale Lemon, E00 Skin White, C5 Cool Gray No. 5, C3 Cool Gray No. 3, B00 Frost Blue, B12 Ice Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Labels Four Nestabilities, Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin