Thursday, January 5, 2012

Paper Makeup Stamps January Previews Begin!

It's that time of the month again! Yes, it is time to kick of the Previews for the Paper Makeup Stamps January release! Have you heard?! On January 7th we will be releasing all sorts of wonderful digital stamps, and you are going to love them all! Today I get the pleasure of sneak peeking one of our newest Word Art images, Being in the Hopsital!

I had a lot of fun with this word art, I must say that working with only sentiments is tricky, but I did have fun with this. I pulled out this paper because it is just so happy and cheery and matched the colors for the layers and these flowers. I also created flower centers with some liquid pearls I have. I wanted something bright and fun to hopefully cheer someone who is under the weather to feel better!

Be sure to head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and check out the rest of the peeks for today! I do hope that you have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s): Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Something New (Die and Image); The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes; My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Something New (Die and Image).
Stamps: Being in the Hospital from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Ocean Tides, My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: Ocean Tides; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Postage Stamp, Pink Velvet, Paper Flowers, Liquid Pearls

6 comments:

Kim said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Shelter!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card, love the added flowers.

Tracy Heaton said...

Great card. Thanks for taking part at MMCS
Tracy x

Jill said...

beautiful card Jackie love the DP thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous Jackie :-) the colours and design are fab,,very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Michelle VP said...

How pretty! Love the saying on point surrounded by shimmery flowers. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin