Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trash to Treasure!

This week Jules is hosting the Paper Pretties Design Team challenge! I love doing these Design Team challenges and this one was hard for me to come up with something at first, but I love the final product. Jules issued a challenge to the Pretties Girls to take a disposable household item and make it something new, so I took a canister that holds prunes, you those SunSweet 'Ones' container is behind all this paper. I forgot that I had saved the container with the intention of doing something with it and this challenge was the perfect opportunity! I used PTI Everyday Blessings DP which I just love and some great shear May Arts ribbon I ordered a while ago from one of Jody's shares. Then I used my Regular and Scalloped Long Rectangle Nestabilities. I just love this shape, it makes the Cuddle Me stamp look so regal. Enjoy!
Stamps: Cuddle Me from Paper Pretties; Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, PTI Everyday Blessings DP, Whisper White; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, E35 Chamois; Accessories: May Arts Shear Silver Ribbon

6 comments:

Donna Baker said...

lol - we have those containers too. LOVE what you did with it! cute

Jana Weaver said...

Great job Jackie...she's adorable! I love the soft colors!!

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute!! I love that PTI dp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jackie!!! I love the colors!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Jackie!! Just the perfect thing for this challenge :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I was so wrong about what I was getting in the mail...this is mine right...yayyyyy!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin