Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beach Bum

Well, since this is sneak peak time (my favorite time of the month) I thought I should create a card for last weeks Pretties Weekly Challenge that Danielle hosts. Last week while I was away the challenge was all about using a picture of a beautiful quilt as inspiration for any creation. Taking that image as a stepping stone I used the color combination and the quilt like pattern in the background. I really love this stamp set Beach Bum, Cooper is so cute and fun...the little flippers, the tube, you just have to love all of it! I think he looks lovely in these colors as well, the colors go so nicely together, great challenge Danielle. If you have yet to stop by the Paper Pretties forum and participate in Danielle's challenges you don't know what your missing, this week its all about buttons....so get going gals! Don't forget that tomorrow is the Pajama Party and August's monthly release at Paper Pretties, your going to love it! Come back later tonight to see my creation for this weeks Design Team Challenge, Jana's sketch is so wonderful and it was great to try, make sure to check out the other Design Team members blogs, there are some great sneak peaks to be found!
Stamps: Beach Bum from Paper Pretties; Paper: PTI Very Vanilla, Whisper White, PTI Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey Periphery; Ink: B23 Phthalo Blue, BG75 Abyss Green, E00 Skin White, E47 Dark Brown, Y21 Buttercup Yellow; Accessories: Brads

6 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Fabulous card Jackie...love the squares on the side, and of course Cooper looks FABulous!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is awesome! I love it! So cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Jackie!!! I love that new stamp!!

Jodi Collins said...

Fabulous Jackie! Great coloring on Cooper and I love the design and layout!!

Carolina said...

What a beautiful card and the dp is just a perfect background for it!

Unknown said...

Great job Jackie!! He's such a cutie! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin