Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleep Sophia

I finally got the chance to ink up my Bunny Slippers from Paper Pretties and I just had to use her in this weeks Paper Pretties Design Team Challenge! Charmaine challenged us to create a card using only one embellishment....AH! So I decided to use my new double sided satin ribbon (from the Paper Pretties store!) as my one embellishment. This ribbon is so much fun being red and orange, how can you go wrong! I used the colors from my DP to determine the coloring and papers for the card, and I like the way everything come together, its a little different, but fun! For the bows I made two separate bows then attached a small piece of ribbon to the DP and then adhered the bows to the ribbon strip, simple and cute. Now ladies, this is the July Stamp of the Month clubs stamp and it is wonderful, if you are interested in joining the club be sure to sign up, you have until July 30th to receive Howdy Girlfriend stamp!
Stamps: Bunny Slippers from Paper Pretties; Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Lipstick We R Memory Keepers DP, Rose Red; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, E93 Tea Rose, G24 Willow, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y38 Honey, YG03 Yellow Green; Accessories: 3/8" Red and Orange Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute Jackie!! :) I love that ribbon too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Woohoo...and it's mine(isn't it??)!! Either way, it is super cute!!!

Christi Flores said...

I love how you did the ribbon! Too cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin