Monday, July 7, 2008

Suspension!

Well today is all about trying a new technique over at SCS and the technique of the day is suspension cards! I have made a few but I don't think they have ever been posted on here, I created a Happy Anniversary card using the set Sealed with a Kiss set from Paper Pretties. I used supplies from one of the MFT monthly kits I received a while ago and still have plenty of goodies left! One side of the circle is a cute box of chocolates and on the other side is a ring, super fun! Lets you roll to see what you get, great way to celebrate a Anniversary. I finished off the card with a simple sheer bow, hope you enjoy!
Stamps: Sealed with a Kiss from Paper Pretties; Paper: Bazzill Lavender Twilight, Paper Salon Snowday Plaid DP, Whisper White, Bazzill Turquoise Icy Blue; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BV00 Mauve Shadow, BV02 Prune, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, RV14 Begonia Pink; Accessories: White Organdy Ribbon

5 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Jackie, this is fabulous! Great job with the suspension challenge, and so cute to use the different images from that set! Love it!!

Christie Ortman said...

Very cute Jackie - I love the images you chose!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorabe!!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Great job Jackie! What a great anniversary card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fantastic Jackie!! I love it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin