Thursday, July 17, 2008

High Hopes Hippo

I recieved this image as a Wish RAK and I just love it. I ordered a bunch of High Hopes stamps but I haven't inked any up, so seeing this one inked I just had to color! I pulled the supplies I received in my last Paper Pretties Kit and got to work. I love this DP and the colors, then the brown works well with it all....just love it! I used a few shades of teal in the ink and paper to get the tones right then I used a few shades of gray to get the hippos coloring. Thank you for stopping by to look!
Stamps: Juliettes Leap Of Faith from High Hopes; Paper: Bazzill Lakeshore, PTI Aqua Mist, Whisper White, Daisy D's Sheharazade DP; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, BG13 Mist Green, W-3 Warm Grey No. 3; Accessories: Shear Brown Ribbon

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE that dp!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin