Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ice Cream Time!

I have been going through withdrawal from the wonderful card kits that have been showing up on my doorstep from Christie with Paper Pretties so I have been searching for another place to get kits from. I have always loved trying new products and different products and receiving kits makes the possible. So this past week C.C. Designs released new stamps and with their new stamp set they released a kit that features that stamp set, I saw it and just had to order! Not only did I get the full set but I also got a great color instruction set with 5 possible cards to create, I decided to follow the instructions and create one!
Stamps: Sweet Treats from C.C. Designs; Paper: Doodlebug Bubblegum, Doodlebug Posie Pink, Doodlebug Leather, Whisper White, Doodlebug Chocolate Truffle ; Ink: E31 Brick Beige, E47 Dark Brown, G24 Willow, R14 Light Rouge, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: Grosgrain White Dots on Fuchsia

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin