Friday, July 18, 2008

Scrapbooking Queen

I have one more Paper Pretties Pajama Party Challenge creation to share with you! The last challenge issued by Charmaine was to create a scrapbook and as soon as I heard what the challenge was only one picture came to mind....me on the beach in Mexico! I look just like Sophia from the Soakin Up the Sun set, love it! I cut out the tree image in the set and used this really cute palm tree paper I found, works perfectly and the pink makes it all pop. A simple page, but it has a lot of punch. Thanks again for stopping by!
Stamps: Soakin Up the Sun; Paper: Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Palm DP; Ink: E31 Brick Beige, RV06 Cerise, YG03 Yellow Green

3 comments:

Bec said...

Hello there, Wow I don't see too many scrappages. You've done a wonderful job, I just love the palm trees,and your color coordination. I also do scrappages. You can view my creations at becluvs2scrap@blogspot.com My e-mail address is rrodriguez@ccombank.com Hope to hear from you soon. Rebecca ~

Tracy said...

Oh what bliss... it looks so hot....I can only imagine as I sit here huddled in front of the fire!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super super cute Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin