Friday, July 4, 2008

Howdy 4th of July

Well ladies, if you have seen the Paper Pretties front page you have heard my big news, if not go check it out and see! Okay, ready!? I have been asked to be a Junior Design Team member on the Paper Pretties Design Team! Woo-Hoo! When I got the email asking me about it I thought I was just going to explode, but I had to remain calm since I was still at work but I am still thrilled and completely honored to join these wonderful ladies again in a different capacity! So now lets see what other news there is....the August Stamp of the Month Club! That's right, here is the stamp that will be sent to all SoTMC subscribers for the month of August, this cute little Sophia will not be available to purchase until September, so if you are considering it join the club! If you do decide to sign up make sure to tell Christie that I sent you her way, she would love to hear it! Hope you all have a great holiday weekend, be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what we have going on!
Stamp: Howdy Girlfriend from Paper Pretties; Paper: Brillant Blue, Whisper White, Real Red; Ink: B24 Sky, B29 Ultramarine, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, E00 Skin White, E53 Raw Silk, R00 Pinkish White, R08 Vermilion, R14 Light Rogue, Y08 Acid Yellow; Accessories: Scalloped Paper Edgers from Fiskars, Crystal Brads

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Jackie how fun!!! Great job with her - Happy 4th (a bit late)! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin