Saturday, July 12, 2008

Color Howdy

So this is a little late, but I still had to give Danielle's color combo challenge a go! Last week on the Paper Pretties Forum Danielle posted a challenge called 'Oh So Pretty In Pink' to use Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel and White of course I couldn't find my Regal Rose CS so I used Rose Red instead, I think it turned out pretty close. I decided to pull out my Paisely Cuttlebug Embossing folder on my Creamy Caramel CS and then sponged some color onto the raised pieces with the Rose Red ink pad. Then I decided to use my Large Oval Scalloped Nestabilities and my Regular Large Oval Nestabilities to layer the main image 'Howdy Girlfriend' from Paper Pretties. This set is the August Stamp of the Month from Paper Pretties and she is totally cute but you can only get her in August if you sign up now, so be sure to do so! If you do decide to sign up so you can get these cute stamps sent to your doorstep be sure to tell Christie that I sent you her way. Hope you like today's creation, enjoy!
Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend from Paper Pretties; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, R20 Blush; Accessories: Pink Satin Ribbed Ribbon

3 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Jackie...I love the cuttled background! Paisley is perfect for this set!! And the colors are perfect!

Unknown said...

What a great card - everything works together so nicely Jackie! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card Jackie!! That embossing goes perfect with Sophia!! Too cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin