Sunday, July 20, 2008

MFT Box

So this card is from the March MFT Paper Pretties box, which was a while ago, but I had never created the card, so here it is! I love the bright pink paper and the great green shades used in this card. One of my favorite part of the kits is seeing how other people coordinate their creations, it gives me ideas on how I should put things it also allows me to try a bunch of different products from different companies without having to take the time to research everything on my own. Paper Pretties no longer has a subscription plan for these boxes but there are still some available to order in the store, and let me tell you, I love them. Now Paper Pretties offers the Stamp of the Month Club, and if you haven't signed up yet you are missing some great stamps! The perks of the Club is that the stamps arrive at your door before anyone else can even order them, how great is that! If you decide to sign up please let Christie know I sent you her way, she would love to hear from you!
Stamps: Happy Mother's Day My Favorite Things; Paper: Bazzil Pink, Whisper White; Ink: E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, G24 Willow, RV14 Begonia Pink, RV21 Light Pink
Blog Widget by LinkWithin