Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is the Life

Seriously! I want to be Sophia, lounging around all day looks like a great idea to me! Today's sneak peak features Sophia from the main image in the set, Soak Up the Sun, to be released tonight over at the Paper Pretties Forum. I really do love this image and I just had to feature Miss Sophia in all her glory! I used the sketch Danielle posted in the Paper Pretties forum as the weekly challenge. If you did not know every week Danielle posts a wonderful challenge in the forum for everyone to give a try, this weeks sketch looked like so much fun I had to give it a go and this Sophia image is just perfect as the focal point of the entire card. I also love this paper I picked up this Friday night at A.C. Moore and let me tell you it was well worth the trip to the store! This paper along with several other designs from this line were in clearance and I had to grab some knowing that this cute set was being released! Be sure to check out the other Pretties Girls blogs for more sneak peaks today and stop by the Paper Pretties Forum at 8pm EST to be a part of the Pajama Party, its sure to be a blast!
Stamps: Soak Up the Sun Paper Pretties; Paper: Summer Sun, Green Galore, Lakeshore, Cloud 9 Designs Hit the Beach DP; Ink: B00 Frost Blue, B05 Process Blue, C1 Cool Gray1, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, Y00 Pale Lemon, Y38 Honey, YG03 Yellow Green; Accessories: Yellow Brads, Paper Piercer, Mavry Mega Circle Punch, Mavry Giga Scalloped Circle Punch

4 comments:

Christie Ortman said...

This is so cute Jackie! I love these colors and the paper is perfect!!

Joani McDonald said...

Yes, that paper is yummy! I love how you cropped the image with the scallop punches.
Great work.
Hugs,
Joani

Unknown said...

HOw cute Jackie! Great job with the sketch and the paper is awesome! :)

Danielle L. said...

Oh... I love what you have done with the sketch and the colors are great. I can almost picture myself sitting on the beach next to an ocean! Wow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin